Size: 19 lbs. - Ships in a resealable bulk bag
Grain Sizes: Medium 0.2-3mm
Color: Natural white
Grade USP (United States Pharmacopeia) Grade Epsom Salt.
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate
Shelf Life: 10 years
- For a relaxing soak - Add two cups of Epsoak® to a hot bath in a standard-sized bathtub; soak for at least 12 minutes.
- Relieving tired feet - Soak aching feet in warm water to which a handful of Epsoak® has been added. Rinse in cool water
- Relieving fatigue - Add four cups of Epsoak® into a warm bath in a standard sized bathtub; soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Removing dry skin - After bathing and while still wet give yourself a massage with dry salt. It removes dead skin particles and aids the circulation.
- Make your own salt scrub - For a stimulating facial, mix equal parts of salt and olive oil and gently massage the face and throat with long upward and inward strokes. Remove mixture after five minutes and wash face
- Body Wrap - Include Epsoak® salts as a layering product in a body wrap.
- Facial - Mix 1/2 TSP of Epsoak® into cleansing cream for a deep-pore cleansing. Massage on skin. Rinse with cool water. Pat dry.
- Conditioner - Mixed with your favorite deep conditioner, Epsoak® helps to add body to hair
Other products you may be interested in....